Monday, August 6, 2012

Psalm 95

Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts....
“They are a people who go astray in their heart, and they have not known My ways.”
let us:  sing to the Lord
              make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! 
              come into His presence with thanksgiving             
              make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise!

Lord God, I praise You and am so grateful that allow us to hear Your voice.  Your are available and accessible to us, to me.  I thank You that You warn me that I can have a hard heart, it's my choice; I can be cognizant of Your communication with me and decide to ignore You, to steel myself, my soul my spirit against You.  May I rehearse Your benefits, Your gifts, Your divine interactions and provisions in my life.  May I joyfully remember and celebrate Your steadfast and immovable Presence through Jesus Christ; may I grow in gratitude and grace as I choose to reflect on Who You are; may I praise You because I know Your ways, I love Your ways and Your ways are best.  Lord, teach me to sing and to make joyful noise to You, my Praiseworthy Savior.  I thank You that You desire for my heart to stay on You and that You are the only deserving One on which to be focused.  May I not stray from You in my heart nor my mind, my plans nor my passions, my attention nor my actual life.  You are my Lord, the Rock of my  salvation.  This morning, I praise You and recount Your greatness to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment