Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Psalm 96

Never ending newness and eternal steadfastness are why I praise You this day! Thank You and may I sing Your praises all the day.

Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary. … Give to the Lord glory and strength. … the glory due His Name; … bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!

Declaring me to be Your temple, granting me and sealing me with Your Holy Presence, empowering me with Your Holy Spirit, You have made this little life a very full and God-glorifying sanctuary. May I graciously worship You in the beauty of Your sacredly supplied holiness, in supernatural strength and in devoted faithfulness, stewarding well the gifts You have given me, lovingly and excitedly offering them back to You, for the glory of Your great Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment