Sunday, January 9, 2011

Romans 3

True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful? Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true.


Despite what others do, God is faithful, God is true.  No matter what others do or don't do, God does not change His promises...He is faithful and unfailing.

Where am I looking or trying to make God change His mind about something based on performance?  
Why do I expect God to be like me?  

Lord, You are good and what You say and do is good.  I trust You to fulfill Your promises to me; regardless of what I do or don't do...what others do or don't do.  Just because I am fickle does not mean You are or will be.  Let me learn from You, let the mind of Christ be in me to help steady me in my estimation of You and myself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment