Saturday, January 8, 2011

2 Corinthians 13

Examine yourselves to see if your faith is genuine. Test yourselves...Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace...Greet each other with Christian love.

Specific directions for the graced-community.  Ensure you are what you say you are...integrity in the faith.  Joy and peacefulness are natural by-products of the "true-ness" of the faith.  Grow up in that faith.  Build others up along the way.  Begin each encounter in the love of Christ.  Paradise on earth.  Faith on earth.

Father, help me to be humble enough to regularly examine myself to judge the integrity of my walk with You and to cause me to mature into who You created me to be.  I need You to make me joyful, peaceful and loving so that I can contribute worthily to the growth of others in Your Name.  Praise You.

No comments:

Post a Comment