Sunday, April 17, 2011

Revelation 22

The first garden, defined by four rivers, had one tree of life and found man running from God and saying, "Go away."  In this last garden we learn again of the tree of life which is on either side of the river.  And we see the Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.  What a different perspective. 

My Messiah, I praise You for Your healing and restoring gift of salvation that has allowed Your people to seek Your coming rather than flee from Your holiness.  May I always seek Your coming in my life and reflect the joy which is derived from that anticipation.  I pray that You would help me share the desire for You with others, that Heaven would be greatly populated.  I pray also, for the healing of the nations.  Lord, whatever that can look like before Your return, please bring that healing - between countries, families, neighbors.  Only You heal completely. 

1 comment:

  1. Amen to all of that,Amen. A healing "and let it begin in me" as the song says. His "complete" healing.

    ReplyDelete