Sunday, July 22, 2012

Psalm 80


Turn us again to Yourself, O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies.  Make Your face shine down upon us.   Only then will we be saved.  Revive us so we can call on Your Name once more. 

O Lord God of Hosts, You have not turned, we have.  Please turn us to Yourself, again.  Holy Spirit, don't let us, me, turn away from my God, my Lord, my Savior.  
You are the sole source of salvation.  If You do not revive us/me, if You do not turn us, if You do not answer, we are undone.  You are the Name by which we are called.  Without You, we are lost.  Nothing. Thank You for not giving up on us.  I know You know the end from the beginning; but to this temporal, linear, step-by-step-kinda-gal, the fact that Your constant presence, Your immutable, unscrutable, indescribable glorious Self is with me - convicting, turning, drawing, loving, reviving, listening, answering, being with me - filling me with Your presence, peace, joy, love, mind, ... Your qualities, Your thoughts, Your purpose - just blows my concentration.  You are amazing.  I am graced, by You.   Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment