Friday, July 13, 2012

Psalm 71

In You, O Lord, I put my trust, may I start each day with this declaration. You are my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with Your praise and with Your glory all the day. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day, for I do not know their limits. I choose this day to declare Your wondrous works and may I never cease declaring Your Name and Your wonders in each day You provide me. You, Who have shown me great and severe troubles, shall revive me again. I praise You for revival. I praise You that You give life, continually. I thank You for the troubles which You have shown me, for You are my Stronghold and my Refuge, my Need-Meeter, my Life-Giver, my Life-Restorer. My Reviver. Thank You. Have Your way with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment