Thursday, July 12, 2012

Psalm 70

But I am poor and needy;
Make haste to me, O God!
You are my help and my deliverer;
O Lord, do not delay.

O Great God, my Sovereign and Lord, I am poor and I am needy. Please help me to never forget how needy and inadequate I am, how indebted to You I am. I praise You for Your Help and for Your sacred deliverance everyday. I am so grateful that You do not delay needlessly; but perfectly and purposely act and supply. You are gracious to me, You are generous, You are faithful. Thank You! I lift up to Your Saving Name those for whom I intercede for salvation, help, deliverance, wholeness. God, grant them heart vision to see their need, their utter insufficiency for this life and the eternal, grant them faith to believe the Answer is You, faith to receive Your Son, the Messiah, has their own, grace-bathed strength to respond and a sense of urgency to call on You today. O lord, do not delay. For Your Name’s sake, for Your Kingdom’s sake, for Your children’s sake. Lord, help, deliver, without delay. I praise You and look for Your hand today.

No comments:

Post a Comment