Thursday, July 5, 2012

Psalm 63

I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.  Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

Lord, my experience with You and Your gloriousness in Your sanctuary is beyond compare.  You are omnipotent, omnipresent, omni-love, omni-faithful and omni-glorious.  I pray that I would completely believe, really live in response to the truth that Your steadfast love is better than life.  In and out of the sanctuary, not just on Sundays.  That my lips would ever-glorify You, beyond the corporate worship.  Outside the sanctuary.  That I would comprehend that I am Your sanctuary, that I would see You and behold Your power and glory in the dailyness of my little life.  I bring the sanctuary with me.  And You are in Your sanctuary.  I praise You.

No comments:

Post a Comment