Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Psalm 76

Human defiance only enhances Your glory, for You use it as a weapon.

Do You really have any enemies, Lord God?  You are glorious and more majestic that the everlasting mountains!  I know no one poses a threat to You, while they may believe they are against You, delighting in their actions and plans to foil their "enemy"; but their rebellion "only enhances Your glory, for You us it as a weapon."  Lord, You are surely Lord over all.  I thank You for Your grace-power and sacred wisdom in dealing with those who come against me as coming against You.  Lord, I pray that You would break my prideful inclinations like the fiery arrows that I would fear You rightfully.  May I honor You and make Your Name great in my day, my life, my legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment