Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Psalm 55

…because they do not change and do not fear God.

Repentance. Change. Towards God. Because I believe God is God. my God – Who is Who He says He is and He does what He says He does. Adoring reverence and spiritual transformation go together.

God, I pray that I would be ever-changing, ever-repenting of any sin which decorates, accompanies, haunts or seeks to own me. That I would be resolved in my mind and my heart to live out that transformed life You have provided me. May my fear, my honor, my respect, my awe, my belief, my relationship with You change increasingly, too, such that I grow up in that quality – to the praise of Your Name. And where I lack repentance, grant me a holy response to Your Name, Your presence, Your glory that I may properly respond to You in repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment