Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Psalm 54

O God, save me by Your Name, and vindicate me by Your might.

Lord, I rehearse that Your Name makes free, I echo that Your might sets right; but no man has ever been ruthlessly after my life - that I know of.  Please reveal Yourself to me that I would emphatically comprehend that Your Name saves and that Your merest might vindicates, exonerates, liberates and authenticates.  May I know this taste of Your glory, that I may increasingly praise You, that I would desperately love You, that I would be altogether consumed with You. You have given me such luxury, I want to know that it is You I love, You I trust, You I live for and not the softness and gentleness of my life.  I trust You to accomplish this, even though many thoughts are crowding my mind now of how harsh my life's circumstances may become in order that this would be done.  Do it anyway, Lord, and make me brave to bring You glory.  i need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment