Friday, November 2, 2012

2 Kings 6

Then one of them said, “Won’t you please come with your servants?”
Please help me to always be graciously inviting others, even those in ministry. Let me know make assumptions about anyone’s attendance to Your work, Your gatherings or Your opportunities. 

Now the king of Aram was at war with Israel.
Father, this is the king who allowed Naaman to go with treasure for healing from You. Naaman was healed, his life and heart were changed – his worship was transformed. He knew it before he left. Somehow, this co-worker-king of his didn’t respond to You and receive his own provision. Help me to be more faithful, more honest and more of a poster girl for You. I don’t want my co-workers, relatives and neighbors to continue to be deceived. Also, I see a connection for the peace of Israel to be promoted, so please help Your Bride to impact the world in this way that peace, Your peace may come to Israel in our lifetime.

And I praise You that You concern yourself with axeheads and car-keys while You maintain Your glory throughout the universe. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment