Saturday, September 29, 2012

Psalm 144

Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord! 

Thank You that You are no respecter of persons, that You want all to be saved and that You invite from the ends of the earth to be Your people.  Your people are blessed because we are Yours.  Amazing.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; He is my steadfast Love and my Fortress, my Stronghold and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I take refuge, Who subdues peoples under me.

The Lord is my rock, He trains my hands for war; but He is all of the defense and protection that I need - so I just need to stand firm as He is the Warrior God, my Deliverer, my Shield, the Subduer of the enemy.  Yet, Lord, train me anyway You wish to that I may fulfill all You have created me for.  To the praise of Your very great Name and the expanse of Your incredible Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment