Monday, September 3, 2012

Psalm 119:129-160, Pe, Tsadhe, Qoph, Resh

Pe ~ The unfolding of Your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple. Thank You Lord that Your words are eternal and ever-meaningful. They never run out of folds to unfold and so they are always relevant, always meaningful and always applicable. May I receive the understanding which Your divine communications supply. I seek Your unfolding wisdom today.
Tsadhe ~ Your righteousness is righteous forever … give me understanding that I may live. Lord, grant me vision to perceive, to apprehend, know these truths.

Qoph ~ According to Your steadfast love, hear my voice – not because I am persistent, or up early or late crying out to You, I am not worthy on my own, not faithful enough, not good enough … I simply am not enough of anything and will never merit Your attentions. But by Your faithful love, Your perfect character do You hear me. I thank You that You have given me worth, that You have chosen me, that You are God. I am undone at Your steadfast love … by You, not me … You are irresistible.

Resh ~ The sum of Your word is truth. Not any shade, hint, or questionable area. Always true, always right, for all people at all times. Only You. Help me to live in response to this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment