Friday, September 28, 2012

Psalm 143

... for no one living is righteous before You....  Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God! 
I praise You that You would teach me to do Your will, even though I am not righteous before You, apart from Your gracious gift of righteousness.  I got nothing, Lord, I bring You only debt and cost.  I can only give me, and somehow, that is what You desire.  I am undone by Your grace...and You are my God.  You chose me.  speechless.

I remember the days of old; I meditate on all that You have done; I ponder the work of Your hands.

Lord, let me intentionally remember the days of old - Your stories from creation forward and from the days of old in my little lifetime.  I want to mediate on all that You have done - grant me vision to see where and how You have been working throughout history that I may ponder Your great and magnificent actions towards humanity and little me. Teach me to exercise the heart of praise and worship You have bestowed upon me as I respond to Your teachings and revelations.  You are worthy, Most High God!

No comments:

Post a Comment