Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Psalm 141

Let my prayer be counted as incense before you … Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips! My tongue needs restraining, refraining, retraining; Lord, thank You for the Guard over my mouth Who watches over the door of my lips…..Who guards my heart and my mind that I may pray such words that would be fragrant before You, that would be savored by You, that would be responded to by You. You are my All in All. I praise You!

... and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice! … Do not let my heart incline to any evil, to busy myself with wicked deeds in company with men who work iniquity, and let me not eat of their delicacies! Father, that the work of my hands would be a praise offering, a thank offering, a worshipful experience of surrender, affirmation and dedication. I praise You again that You guard my heart from evil, You protect my planner-mind from hiring out for wickedness sake and my spiritual palate from evil hors d’oeuvres. What kindness and holiness do You bestow on me. I praise Your very precious and great Name this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment