Thursday, September 20, 2012

Psalm 135

For the Lord has chosen …. Whatever the Lord pleases, he does, in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps.

And You, o Lord, have given me Your righteousness – You are pleased with me because of Your own work. You do what You please. How it pleased You to be pleased with me, I do not understand; but I praise Your Name and I bless Your Name, Divine Choser and Sacred Pleased.

The following is a post from a friend of mine on the same topic.  I thought you might like to see his response.

Let us remember what the Lord has done in our lives and how He brought us to where we are today. He has done these things, Let us Praise Him for He is great. Holy Spirit, reveal to me how great you are and what you did in and through me so I will praise you all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment